[Kde-games-devel] which libkdegames Highscore class for kgoldrunner

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:54:58 CEST 2007

2007/8/7, Luciano Montanaro <mikelima at cirulla.net>:
> Maybe we need a model-view score system. :)
Oh, yes :)
In my opinion we need a new highscore system. The old one is overdesigned IMHO.
The only usable part of it is KScoreDialog which still needs to be
fixed due to some bugs it has. And after looking at its code I just
loose motivation to fix 'em :)

If everyone thinks like me (or close to what I'm thinking) perhaps we
should sit and discuss what we want our highscore system to be (i vote
for clean and simple - in general i mean ;)), and perhaps start doing
something rather than telling that it is overdesigned (latter is
mostly note to myself ;))

Cheers,
Dmitry.