[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Tomasz Boczkowski tboczkowski at onet.pl
Sat Apr 14 19:43:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

>kbounce: works fine, SVG implemented, game window and elements
>resizable. Minor work needed for loadable theme support. Ready for
>usability review.

I will implement johanol's idea of gamestart menu. Adding theme selection
dialog will also change the UI.

>kenolaba: seems to be the same as the KDE3 version, no SVG support, no
>themes. Works partially (80%??), network play apparently not active.
>Game window and elements were already scalable in KDE3, using png graphics.

I am currrently working on game SVG-visation. The old version doesn't allow to
input all of legal moves, so more then half of it was/is beeing rewriten. I
hope I will commit the changes in next week.

Regards
  Tomasz Boczkowski