[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Sat Apr 14 19:28:45 CEST 2007

Le mardi 10 avril 2007 18:08, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit :
> kblackbox: works fine, SVG implemented, game window and elements
> resizable. Minor work needed for loadable theme support.

Yes, that's right. I deferred the work on it because I don't think it's very
important. But it's already possible to change the theme in editing the RC
config file of kblackbox.

> kfouleggs, klickety, ksirtet, libksirtet: games not playable (pieces do
> not drop). klickety works if the window is not resized, otherwise mouse
> clicks are not registered correctly.

I fixed it today with the revision 653946. (It was quite easy to fix it). I
still have the problem with Klickety that the game is too SLOW!... I'll try
to find out why...

Not only the game is slow. I'm also much slower as I wish I would be by
working on these games... So, don't expect too much... :-/

Thanks Mauricio for the status review of the games!

--
Nicolas