[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Pinaraf pinaraf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:38:54 CEST 2007

Hi

Thanks for this review :)
On 4/10/07, Mauricio Piacentini <mauricio at tabuleiro.com> wrote:
> [SNIP SNIP]
> konquest: need help determining how well it is working :) A game can be
> started, and initial actions are working correctly. SVG implemented.
> Game window and elements resize, but layout needs some adjustments. No
> loadable theme support.
> [SNIP SNIP]
A game can be also finished and even won :)
I have something to fix on the new game dialog, its default is
computer vs computer (not really interesting)
But I don't really know what you mean with "layout needs some adjustments"...
And what would you like to be themable ? The planets and the background ?