[Kde-games-devel] Status of games in SVN

Dirk dirkrathlev at gmx.de
Tue Apr 10 18:53:57 CEST 2007

Hi,

Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> kspaceduel: need help determining how well it is working, appears to be
> fine :) A game can be started, and initial actions are working
> correctly. No SVG elements. Game window and elements resize, but layout
> needs some adjustments. No loadable theme support.

kspaceduel is ported to SVG already but real graphics are missing (only
placeholders yet). In addition it seems that exact collisions are broken
since the SVG port. Branan Riley did the port, so he may know more about
this.

I've done some work for kspaceduel in the past (porting etc.) and I'm
pretty sure that there aren't other serious bugs.

Regards,
Dirk