[Kde-games-devel] Game servers

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:48:00 CEST 2007

2007/4/10, Josef Spillner <spillner at kde.org>:
> P.S. And I will miss the next IRC meeting again, but now that dimsuz is back
> think we can achieve some progress on KReversi again, hm? For reversi we
> already have a server, so the above is unrelated.
Hi, Josef!

Speaking of GGZ and KReversi...
What steps do we need to take to get this tandem working? :-)
In particular, what I - as a programmer - need to read/know/learn?

I've seen you mailed some GGZ-related document(s) to this list
(tutorial? reference? APIdocs?), but unfortunately due to some bug in
KMail they were deleted from my mailbox soon after they were
received... And it'll take some time to find them in the public
archives.. Perhaps you can mail me those documents or point to (GGZ)
webpage where they are stored (if any)?

Also I've seen you modified some of kreversi classes to put in GGZ
support, but from what I've seen I guess that was just a beginning?
;-)

Cheers,
Dmitry.