[Kde-games-devel] Crying loud !

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Apr 10 12:05:13 CEST 2007

Hello,

I was finally able to solve the crash generated by the line pointed by Albert.
And it is really a Qt (or KDE) bug, I think. The line in question is
affecting a KGamePropertyQString and it make it load the game map, etc. For
historical reasons, it deleted also the toolBars before recreating them. It's
the deletion/creation that was not working anymore for an unknown reason.

So, I no more delete the toolbars and it works again.

Thanks again to those who helped.

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer