[Kde-games-devel] Crying loud !

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sat Apr 7 01:07:42 CEST 2007

Le samedi 07 avril 2007, Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> A Divendres 06 Abril 2007, Kleag va escriure:
> >
> > Any idea of what I could do ?
>
> svn up
>
> You owe me a beer ;-)
No, I owe you a barrel ! Firstly, it does not crash anymore but furthermore it
gives me a clue of what could be the problem: m_skin is a
KGamePropertyQString. So, if it could be related to the KGame library. In
fact, it could even be related to my recent changes to it. If this is true,
I'll have to apologize a lot for all this noise :-(

Thanks a lot, Albert !

Best regards,

Kleag.

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer