[Kde-games-devel] Hello!

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:04:08 CEST 2007

On Monday 02 April 2007 13:14, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> Welcome back Dimsuz ;)
>
> You can't imagine how happy i am ;) Of course, this means some work for you
>
> :D LOL
I think it'll be a pleasure :-).

> Nice too see you did a nice trip. Maybe you'll put some pictures somewhere
> for us.
Yes, I think you'll like it! I'll do that as soon as I will get my hands on
tons of photos (3 DVD) I have collected during the trip ;).

> I suppose you have lots of stuffs to do...(email...) but i can't wait for
> you on #kdegames. See you soon.
Yes, currently I spend not so much time near my computer... it's spring all
around, you know :-).

But I think that soon we will meet on IRC, when I'll have more free time on my
workplace...

Cheers,
Dmitry.