[Kde-games-devel] List of current kdegames maintainers

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Sep 28 18:01:52 CEST 2006

Hi, Nicolas. Thanks for responding so quickly.

> I am the author of kmines, ksirtet, kfouleggs, klickety and the
> extended highscore classes. I unfortunately don't have the time to
> maitain this code and there are some annoying bugs listed for KDE 3.5
> :(

I would like to work on kmines, since it is mostly stable, and the most
needed feature is a graphical overhaul, something I can use my recent
experiences to do quickly. I would like to add optional animations to it
as well. So count me in as a maintainer for this one.

The others all use a common shared lib, right? Dmitry, were you not
working on porting those? I can help with the graphics if needed, but
codewise it would be better if you or other developers (maybe a new one?)
could tackle this.

> I would be happy to help people solve those problems and further
> maitain those applications...

Nice!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini