[Kde-games-devel] List of current kdegames maintainers

Nicolas aazhyd at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 17:28:37 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am the author of kmines, ksirtet, kfouleggs, klickety and the
extended highscore classes. I unfortunately don't have the time to
maitain this code and there are some annoying bugs listed for KDE 3.5
:(

I would be happy to help people solve those problems and further
maitain those applications...

Also it was my goal to remove the legacy highscore infrastructure but
I never had the time. It's probably a good time to do that for KDE 4
if somebody up to it...

Cheers,
Nicolas