[Kde-games-devel] KReversi scaling

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Sep 27 19:47:49 CEST 2006

I can work a bit on that temporary version I sent you before, separating
background from the actual board, and make it a bit lighter, just for
testing.  I think we will be able to attract some artists to work on games
soon, and they can rework the art later if necessary.
I will see what I can do to keep you working :)

Mauricio