[Kde-games-devel] KReversi opening play rules

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:48:25 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 18:04, Dennis P wrote:
> Monospaced message
Hi, Dennis! :)
Thanks for your input!

> So here is my idea for an opening play:
Yes, that's possible to implement. But, as Inge said this can be implemented
only as an option to current opening. Because the current behaviour is a
standard as described in corresponding wikipedia article (see Inge's
message).

> Also could we count the empty spaces remaining in the hundreds. 8x8 means
> there is a maximum score of 64 but 60 and forcing an early defeat should
> give a higher score.
Yes, I thought about this too.
This is a TODO :).

Regards,