[Kde-games-devel] backgammon

Daren kdegames at spamguard.allmail.net
Thu Sep 21 02:00:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

To get up to speed with Qt I've written a backgammon program.  It is in
rough working order and includes a computer player.

It does largely what you'd expect, but could use some prettification.

I've written more about it, posted some screenshots, and linked to the
sources and executable at:
http://www.sawkey.net/backgammon/

I realize there is a Kbackgammon, but the graphics are dated and doesn't
appear to be maintained. And there is gnubg, which is of course not Qt.
So I think there might be space to include a new backgammon program in
KDE4.

Feedback is appreciated.  In particular, please let me know if there is
interest in me making this a fully KDE application.

Regards  --  Daren.
daren at sawkey.net