[Kde-games-devel] Kalzium Similations/Games and your new code

Maurizio Monge maurizio.monge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:28:51 CEST 2006

> Why not call it Kanvas :)
>
> Also, I'm sure there will be requests in time to move it to kde-libs as
> otherwise, say kde-edu will need to have kde-games as a requirement if they
> want to use kboard (or Kanvas).

I like the name "Kanvas", but please realize that KBoard has never been the name
of the canvas, but it is the name of the game *application* that i've
been developing
with Paolo (and it uses the Kanvas - or whatever :)
Best Regards!

> --
> Matt Williams
> http://milliams.com

Ciao
Maurizio

"Well we all shine on
Like the moon and the stars and the sun" (John Lennon)