[Kde-games-devel] KReversi opening play rules

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Sep 20 16:31:30 CEST 2006

Customizing the opening play sounds like a good suggestion to me.
However, it can make the start of the game a little more cumbersome
(different sequence of actions), so this needs to be explained to
beginners, or maybe used as a game option in the advanced levels. Dmitry
is probably the one that can comment on it. He is on vacation this week.

BTW, this feedback is probably originated from my blog post about the
KReversi rewrite, at

http://maupiacentini.blogspot.com/2006/09/kreversi-rewrite.html

Regards,
Mauricio