[Kde-games-devel] kreversi_rewrite is almost finished... Please review.

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:30:47 CEST 2006

On Thursday 07 September 2006 01:20, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > Other than that it looks like good-old kreversi :).
>
> Yet. :) I did not forget about my offer to supply SVG-based pieces and
> backgrounds to you. I will try to find some time before akademy for
> this, Dmitry.
Well as Queen sings "don't try so hard" :). I'm going on vacation around 13th
of September for about a week or two - I'm not sure exactly.
So if you'll find time before 13.09 - that'll be great, if you happen to find
it after aKademy that's great too :).
In short: it'll be great if you find time to create these pieces :-).
Falling asleep, so I may sound silly or something like that ;).

Cheers.
Dmitry.