[Kde-games-devel] Idea about themeing and KAtomic SVGzation :) And kwin4

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 18:16:51 CET 2006

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 17:58, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> Cool. i saw it is ugly, but when you 'll finished, i'll just had to redone
> the svg.
Yes. I think I'll just name elements of SVG accordingly ("atom_C", "atom_H"
etc), so anyone can later make themes - the only thing themer will need is to
assign some predefined IDs to SVG-elements and make them to be square :).

> I started to make a kwin4 svg
> (/trunk/KDE/kdegames/kwin4/grafix/default/everything.svg ) and generated
> some png used by the game. This is far from finished, but... you'll see ;)

I saw that you started it but haven't take a look yet.
KWin4 still needs to be converted to QGraphicsView, btw.
IIRC, Martin Heni works on that...

> I have not enought c++ knowlage yet to do SVGzation, so a volonteer is
> needed. Maybe i'll take an eye on your diff from katomic to learn.
Well maybe we can help here.

> Sorry. tell me if you find french ones ;)
Okay! :)

And many thanks for your effort, Johann! :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.