[Kde-games-devel] Idea about themeing and KAtomic SVGzation :) And kwin4

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:58:19 CET 2006

> Something like THEMEING or ThemeingInstructions or whatever.
> Perhaps this is something to discuss tomorrow?

everybody will be  agree i think.  On kopete, we putted  style  guide on
the  website and  help of  the  application.

One more thing: any objections if I start to make KAtomic SVG-aware?
> I found abuilder.svgz in its dir and this file contains all KAtomic
> graphic in SVG (cool!).
> But it isn't used.

Cool. i saw it is ugly, but when you 'll finished, i'll just had to redone
the svg.

I started to make a kwin4 svg
(/trunk/KDE/kdegames/kwin4/grafix/default/everything.svg ) and generated
some png used by the game. This is far from finished, but... you'll see ;)

I have not enought c++ knowlage yet to do SVGzation, so a volonteer is
needed. Maybe i'll take an eye on your diff from katomic to learn.

And if someone knowing German would kindly translate all (or a subset)
> of comments in *.cpp and *.h files in katomic to English, it would be
> very appresiated :-).

Sorry. tell me if you find french ones ;)