[Kde-games-devel] [KShisen] new tileset

Dave Corrie kde at davecorrie.com
Thu Oct 19 22:31:07 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,

Many thanks for your tileset - I think it looks great!

I notice that the tree-with-leaves, the tree-without-leaves and the
green dragon appear in different positions when compared the the
original tileset, but I don't think this is a problem.

The only reason why I am hesitant to replace the current tileset with
 it is because the double resolution tiles don't work too well in
conjunction with the "prefer unscaled tiles" option, for large board
sizes or on smaller screens.

I would not be adverse to removing that option, but I think we can do
better: Mauricio Piacentini is working on adding SVG support to KShisen
and I'm sure he'd be interested to receive the SVG version of your
tiles. Please feel free to contact him via the kde-games-devel mailing
list:

Cheers,

Dave

PS. Robert's tileset can be seen at: