[Kde-games-devel] Cannot check out KDEGames 3.5

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 8 16:54:28 CEST 2006

A Diumenge 08 Octubre 2006 09:34, Ian Wadham va escriure:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wishing to fix a bug in the KDE 3.5 version of my game,
> but I cannot check out the source code.  The URL I am using
> is cut and pasted from what I use with KDE 4.  Here's what
> happens:
>
> ianw at linux:~/KDE-3.5> echo $REPOSITORY/branches/KDE/3.5/kdegames
> https://ianw@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdegames
> ianw at linux:~/KDE-3.5> svn co $REPOSITORY/branches/KDE/3.5/kdegames
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdegames'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdegames':
> Could not resolve hostname `svn.kde.org':
> Host not found (https://svn.kde.org)
>
> Can anyone help me?

Hmm, two ideas, your dns is dead and does not know how to find svn.kde.org, do
a "host svn.kde.org" in a shell and check if it says it's 195.135.221.74, if
not you have a problem somewhere in the DNS chain from you until your dns
server.

If the ip is known, then maybe you don't have https support for svn, depending
on the distro you use make sure you have all libsvn* subversion* and similar
packages.

Albert