[Kde-games-devel] Widget on QGraphicsView

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 09:58:39 CEST 2006

Hi, Martin!

Yes, that is possible. At least I've done exactly this in times I was
trying to port kwin4 to QGV. I just passed QGV as a parent to score
widget and positioned it.

Well, in fact I don't know how good such solution is, but it works :).

Btw, I still have diff of my work on QGV-ifying of kwin4 lying around,
I can send it to you if you wish. Maybe it can save you some routine
work :).

Cheers,
Dmitry.