[Kde-games-devel] kshisen maintainership

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:33:18 CEST 2006

On Saturday 30 September 2006 14:27, you wrote:
> Hi Dmitry,
Hi Dave!

> I think it's fair to say that KShisen might well benefit from a more
> active maintainer. If someone steps forward I'd be happy to let them
> take over the reins.
Well, IIRC Mauricio Piacentini, who recently took over KMahjongg said that he
has some plans on doing similar work on KShisen. I.e. refactor it to use SVG
tiles, KGHNS, maybe something more.

I'm CC-ing kde-games-devel, so he can tell us about his plans (if any) :).

> Thanks for your work in the KDE Games area - it's great to see increased
> activity again.
Same here :).

Cheers, Dmitry.