[Kde-games-devel] IRC meeting

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Nov 29 13:01:51 CET 2006

The reason for choosing a fixed day was to rotate the day of the week,
so people that are for example always busy on Mondays (or Wednesdays)
would have a chance to attend eventually. But we can change this. What
we can do (this time) is to keep the Friday date, as it is already
announced, and use the meeting to discuss a best solution. If everyone
is OK with Monday, why not? But we have to find a formula to rotate the
time as well, as the current one is not fair to australians, for
example. One of the main points for an arranged meeting like this is to
attract new developers and artists, and having a fixed schedule would
help us plan this, imo.
I believe we will never find an arrangement that works for absolutely
everyone, but we can try to come up with a rule that maximizes the
chances for most people. And of course, those of us already on board are
already having our informal discussions (almost daily) on IRC.

Regards,
Mauricio