[Kde-games-devel] IRC meeting

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Nov 28 18:19:25 CET 2006

In the last IRC meeting we agreed to try to make it a monthly tradition,
on the first day of the month. Of course, with the end of the year
approaching, a lot of people are really busy wrapping up projects.
However, I believe we should try to keep the meetings going, if only for
us to have a good time chatting. And of course we can start planning
what to do during the holidays and summer vacations. Well, at least for
me it is summer! Beaches... 40 degrees celsius... ha....

So, the agenda is up at

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Games+IRC+meeting

Add to it, and hope to read you guys next Friday!

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini