[Kde-games-devel] extracting atlantik game server framework for a global KDEgames server product.

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Nov 22 21:51:27 CET 2006

Mathieu, I will certainly inform you and the list of my future progress on
this area. I will probably port KsirK to KDE4 during the first quarter of
2007. I don't currently know if I will start by porting all functionalities
with no new feature or directly work on some enhancements like the Jabber
stuff.

Best regards,

Kleag
Le mercredi 22 novembre 2006 05:59, Mathieu Jobin a écrit :
> Kleag, I'll be happy to hear about your research about doing it through
> Jabber protocol. One way or another, we are gonna need integration with
> Kopete to invite people for playing.
>
> On 11/16/06, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Le mardi 14 novembre 2006 15:48, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit:
> > > Mathieu Jobin wrote:
> > > I believe integrating support for an existing cross-platform game
> > > server project is probably the best course of action, as it would allow
> > > matches against people using clients from different projects and
> > > technologies (GTK clients, Java applets, and others.)
> >
> > What about the idea emitted by someone to use something based on the
> > Jabber
> > protocol ? Is anybody exploring this way ? If not, I'll have a look at it
> > when porting KsirK.
> >
> > Kleag
> > --
> > KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
> > http://gna.org/projects/ksirk
> >
> > KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
> > http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer

Gael de Chalendar
CEA-List
Centre de Fontenay-aux-Roses
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie de la Connaissance Multimédia Multilingue (LIC2M)
(Multimedia and Multilingual Knowledge Engineering Laboratory)
Bat. 38-2 ; 18, rue du Panorama ; BP 6
92265 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex ; France
Tél.:01.46.54.80.18 ; Fax.:01.46.54.75.80
Email : Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr