[Kde-games-devel] KSame

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat Nov 4 23:37:56 CET 2006

Hi,

On Sat 04 Nov 2006 21:21, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:
> KDE4 porting, svg and usabillity are priorities  as a 1st  steep.  But
> others small one could follow (worldwide score...).

Ok. Some parts of the code need a small cleanup, so I'll concentrate on that
first.

I've read part of the code of KAtomic and KPat to learn how to convert the
game to SVG, and it seems simple, though I have some questions. Why do you
need to render the elements onto a QImage first and convert it to a
QPixmap, instead of rendering directly to the QPixmap? (I suspect it has
something to do with QImage::Format_ARGB32_Premultiplied, but I'm not sure
what exactly.)

Thank you!

--
	Henrique Pinto