[Kde-games-devel] KSame

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 00:21:23 CET 2006

Hi,

> I've seen on PlanetKDE that KSame lacks a maintainer and might not be
> included in KDE 4.0. As it is one of my favorite games in kdegames,
> I'm interested in maintaining it, if no one else is already doing so.

There are nobody yet, so you can. Welcome in the team. You can suscribe here
now. We are also often on #kdegames on freenode.

BKO shows only four reports for KSame, one bug and three wishes, which
> should be really simple to fix/implement. Other than fixing these bugs and
> porting the game to SVG, is there anything else planned for it?

KDE4 porting, svg and usabillity are priorities  as a 1st  steep.  But
others small one could follow (worldwide score...).