[Kde-games-devel] Status: Lskat

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Nov 4 17:39:33 CET 2006

On Fri, 3 Nov 2006, Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:

> A quick questions:
> > Does anybody plan to convert one or all cardsets from libkdegames to
> > SVG or do we keep them as pixmaps?

> The plan is to have all in svg for KDE4.

Having at least one SVG themee for each game (and hopefully accessiblity
themes too) would be great of course.  However converting all the old
themes from pixmaps seems like a lot of work especially if there is a risk
of the SVG themes being slightly slower, or have you already taken steps
to avoid any slowdown?

> I'm working on kwin4 and Katomic now, but you can be the next on my todo
> list if you want.

Are you keeping a TODO list in the wiki?

I might be interested in doing some doodling and have a go at creating a
suitable SVG theme for one of the games.  (Most likely a high contrast
accessibility theme, and I'll waste loads of time handcrafting the markup
;)

--
Alan