[Kde-games-devel] Updating AMOR

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon May 22 20:36:29 CEST 2006

Le Lundi 22 Mai 2006 20:22, Sean O'Brien a écrit :
> I'm currently working on some more AMOR themes copied from the web and the
> Windows program Neko98 (based on oneko).  I also would like to see much of
> the code (or at least similar functionality) from Neko98 ported to KDE and
> merged with the AMOR codebase.  I also think it would be wise to include
It seems (but I'm not a lawyer) that Neko98 is a freeware and not an open
source program. So, for direct porting, there would probably be licensing
issues. The same for graphics.

Others, what's your opinion ?

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer