[Kde-games-devel] atlantik

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Mar 28 20:17:17 CEST 2006

A Dimarts 28 Març 2006 00:17, Joscha Arenz va escriure:
> Am Montag, 27. März 2006 23:47 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > Yeah, Rob is quite on a non-programmer mode right now.
> >
> > Would you be interested on beign atlantik mantainer? If so, could you
> > mail him (i can provide the mail address if necessary) to see what he
> > thinks?
> >
> > If you are not interested say so and i'll have a look at the patches and
> > commit them if seem fine.
> >
> > Albert
>
> I think its way to early for me to maintain code on kde. In fact this is
> the first patch i made, but i will further look through atlantiks code and
> try to fix a few things.
> If no maintainer is found when i am more experienced in kde development i
> could do it but until then....

Ok, seem sane :-)

Now i see your patch seems it is against 3.5 branch, that is feature frozen
and what you sent can hardly be seen as a bugfix, so it can not go in.

So you should port that patch to trunk (what will be KDE4) but i think
atlantik still does not compile there. (my KDE4 installation is a bit flacky
right now so i can not test)

That could be a nice start to improve your knowledge of atlantik, make it
compile with KDE4.

If you take the task, you'll need to setup an environment to develop with
KDE4, etc, if you have any question do not hesitate to ask.

Albert