[Kde-games-devel] KZoomMainWindow and adjustSize() tale :)

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:09:17 CEST 2006

On Monday 31 July 2006 19:21, Nicolas wrote:
> > - is the 2. worth it? That's not a lot funtionality to put it in
> > common shared class, wont it be easier to add two slots
> > (zoomIn/zoomOut)+three variables(minZoom,maxZoom,zoom) to games that
> > need it and be done?
>
> It's up to you really. I don't put any more work in ksirtet and kmines
> due to lack of time and motivation. I'm working on other projects in
> my spare time.
libksirtet is your child too? :)
Than my thanks go to you - libksirtet and ksirtet are greatly written :).

Btw, aren't you an author of MPInterface and co?
I'm not a QIODevice-lowlevel stuff guru, so I cant understand why ksirtet
crashes in one of that classes.
That crash is defenitely related to porting to Qt4, but I just cant figure out
what's wrong there...
If you by any chance happen to have some free time + motivation I encourage
you to take a look :-).
Otherwise I have to become QIODevice guru :). Or wait for some existing one to
come and fix things there.

> Maybe it's a small amout of code but the idea of sharing code is also
> to save time for developers so they don't have to solve the same
> problems again and again or to look for "solutions" in other
> programs...
Ok, thanks!

Cheers,
Dmitry.