[Kde-games-devel] Request for Bezique Game

John Schneiderman johnms at member.fsf.org
Thu Jan 5 21:44:14 CET 2006

On Thursday 5 January 2006 05:44, Francesco Rossi wrote:
> I am Francesco Rossi, author of ksudoku (ksudoku.sf.net).
> I could give you an hand to develop bezique.
>
> > John wrote: I am in the middle of creating a general card game suite for
> > KDE
>
> actually,
> What other games will be included, have you created somekind of framework?
>

> Francesco
Actually I am creating a framework to develop card games. The games currently
slated for development are: bridge, Cat And Mouse, Crazy Eights, Cribbage,
Euchre, Hearts, Old Maid, Pinochole, 5 Card Poker, Texas Hold'em, Rummy, and
Spades. The graphical foundation is mostly finished, as well as the basic
logic frameworks. Originally we had planed on a partial client/server
architecture, but have now decided to move to a full version. Always looking
for contributers and people with ideas and suggestions. You can look at what
we currently have at: http://kardsgt.nongnu.org/

John