[Kde-games-devel] hello kde-gamers

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Dec 20 23:01:48 CET 2006

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 07:57 am, cedric wrote:
> >wow, knetwalk is a very fun game. I wonder why I never heard about it
> >before.
> >distro bug? I use Gentoo, which use KDE vanilla. would that be another
> >problem with the game?
> same in debian sid
>
> > Albert wrote:
> > Right, fixed for KDE 3.5.6, wonder since when we install it but not
> > appears on the menus
> knetwalk was installed while upgrading kdegames from 3.4 to 3.5 on debian.
> I never seen it in the menu.

Caution ... maybe we are releasing this game prematurely.
I think it first made it into KDE Games SVN a year and a half
ago and has not been worked on much since then, except for
global conversions by team members other than "tnagy".  It
seems to have no kdegames/doc files, for example ... :-(

See SVN entry "knetwalkui.rc 409796 tnagy  Moved knetwalk
to kdegames (with maintainer approval Andreas Beckermann
approval..."  Is the KDE 3 version a finished product?

Ian W.