[Kde-games-devel] hello kde-gamers

cedric cedric.borgese at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 21:57:16 CET 2006

>1. Why have private static members?
To load them only once. if you know another way (maybe a KSharedSomething
class ?) i'll be glad to know it.

>2. Do you absolutely sure you need static members?
No, I only use them to load once the graphics. I'm really open to another
solution.

>3. I'd suggest to put all art in one SVG and use one KSvgRenderer.
It was what I thinked first but I do like that to simplify the porting
process, I chage that this week or before if I have enough time.

thanks for the comments :)

>wow, knetwalk is a very fun game. I wonder why I never heard about it
>before.
Yeah it's a really good game that turn you addict in few time :p

>distro bug? I use Gentoo, which use KDE vanilla. would that be another
>problem with the game?
same in debian sid

> Right, fixed for KDE 3.5.6, wonder since when we install it but not appears
on the menus
knetwalk was installed while upgrading kdegames from 3.4 to 3.5 on debian. I
never seen it in the menu.