[Kde-games-devel] kspaceduel

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 13 19:30:22 CET 2006

A Dimecres 13 Desembre 2006 16:41, Dirk va escriure:
> Thank you.
>
> No, I didn't experienced any further problems with keys not working, but
> I'll do some more investigations about this.
>
> As I really like kspaceduel and (in my opinion) it would be a real pity
> if it won't be included in KDE4, I'm really willing to help. But I
> couldn't figure out what to do to become the maintainer of a kdegames
> apllication. Apply for an svn-account first? Then contact the
> kdegames-maintainer?

Well, of course you need to have a svn account. As we have no mantainer for
kspaceduel you can simply begin working on it and once you do enough changes
declare yourself the mantainer of it. If you do that do not forget to edit
the wiki to reflect the status change.

Albert