[Kde-games-devel] kspaceduel

Dirk dirkrathlev at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 16:41:46 CET 2006

Thank you.

No, I didn't experienced any further problems with keys not working, but
I'll do some more investigations about this.

As I really like kspaceduel and (in my opinion) it would be a real pity
if it won't be included in KDE4, I'm really willing to help. But I
couldn't figure out what to do to become the maintainer of a kdegames
apllication. Apply for an svn-account first? Then contact the
kdegames-maintainer?

Regards,
Dirk