[Kde-games-devel] Status KWin4

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Dec 10 20:24:27 CET 2006

Hello Martin,

I just built kwin4. It crashes for me with:
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'KXMLGUIClient-KActionCollection')
libkdegames (KGame): ERROR: [void KGamePropertyBase::emitSignal()] :id=254
Canno
t emitSignal because there is no handler set
kwin4: ThemeManager CONSTRUCT
trying to create local folder /home/kde: Permission non accordée
Cannot open file '/home/kde/SVN/kdegames/kwin4/grafix/kwin4.svg', because: No
su
ch file or directory
kwin4: FATAL: Cannot open file /home/kde/SVN/kdegames/kwin4/grafix/kwin4.svg
KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = kwin4 path = <unknown> pid = 28196
Warning: connect() failed: : Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.

Maybe there is a hard coded file path remaining ?

Regards,

Kleag

Le dimanche 10 décembre 2006 17:30, Martin Heni a écrit :
> On Sunday 03 December 2006 22:01, Jaison Lee wrote:
>
> I followed Jaison's advice and committed the current kwin4 version.
> It is fully Qt4, QGV,SVG and can be played mouse vs. mouse.
>
> - Scorewidgets are still missing
> - Pixmaps are not cached (so resize is a bit slow)
> - Some of the graphics need to be improved (I'll leave this to Johann ;-)
> best, once the game is done and it is clear what graphics are actually
> needed)
>
> > Why not? KDE4 is still being developed. Don't worry about
> > working/not-working right now. Commits should always happen as often
> > as possible.
> >
> > Do yourself a favor and commit as soon as possible. There are plenty
> > of people out there doing general porting work, ebn stuff, and other
> > things that aren't subscribed to this list and are going to give you
> > conflicts. :)

KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer