[Kde-games-devel] Server Load balancing for GGZ

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Dec 3 09:34:39 CET 2006

Hello,

Where is the transcript of this meeting ? I'm not able to find it. Maybe
should the transcripts be systematicaly linked from the IRC meeting Wiki
page ?

Bye.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer