[Kde-games-devel] KsirK (was Re: libkdegames)

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Aug 17 23:35:32 CEST 2006

Le jeudi 17 août 2006 02:40, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit :
> > KsirK is not currently in kdegames, but I plan to propose it after its
> > port to KDE4+KGV and SVG. In fact, it lacks a lot good graphics and any
> > immediate help would be very appreciated :-)
>
> The screenshots on the site are not bad. I have not played it yet. Are
> you using bitmaps for your graphics? What are your plans for visual
> enhancements?
Yes, it's currently bitmaps, drawn by myself some years ago, with things like
kiconedit :-) Also, I lost a long time ago the sources of the now reduced
bitmaps.

I'd like to see a beautiful map with blurs and other effects making it look
like a real map. I'd like also beautiful sprites, not the current ones that
look like children drawings reduced and then zoomed again :-/

Regards,

Kleag

> Regards,
> Mauricio

KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer