[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:32:50 CEST 2006

On Monday 14 August 2006 06:42, mauricio at tabuleiro.com wrote:
> Well, I am volunteering to gradually evaluate and propose graphic
> enhancements to kdegames for KDE4. I was discussing this already with Ian
> for Kgoldrunner, but I believe I should start with something simpler, like
> the Kmahjongg vector tile support.
Sorry for not-so-fast replying to such a good news :).

Well, as I'm not a designer at all maybe you can look at kreversi and tell me
what do you think of it's graphics? If you didn't noticed yet, currently I'm
busy with rewriting it so it is a good opportunity to introduce such kind of
changes.

Rewriting takes place int branches/work/kreversi_rewrite branch, but you can
use a trunk version for reviewing (if you'll want to do this).

Actually it doesn't matter from where to take the sources (from trunk or from
branch) as they share same graphics artwork.

Btw, kreversi_rewrite is already running and playable!
The only thing that left from old kreversi is computer brain in Engine.
{cpp,h} :).

Cheers,
Dmitry.