[Kde-games-devel] KReversi and KMahjongg

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Thu Aug 17 10:39:29 CEST 2006

Alle 05:13, giovedì, 17. agosto 2006, Mauricio Piacentini ha scritto:
> Well, guess it is a nice way to spend a self-imposed sabbatical year :)
> BTW, I have registered for Akademy. I believe it could serve as a focal
> point for some of the efforts we have been discussing for the past two
> or three weeks. Are you guys planning to attend?

Albert and me will be there at least. So now that we're 3 or more people, I'll
try to register a workshop/BoF slot with Cornelius, so we can get some
audience.
Any preference on the date? I'll leave again on the 28th.

Of course we can just skip the BoF and concentrate on hacking but aKademy is
always less fun without those.

Josef