[Kde-games-devel] KReversi and KMahjongg

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Aug 17 05:32:11 CEST 2006

Just to complete: you could probably experiment with the idea of a
preference in KReversi to hide the movement list, so the first
impression of wasted space I mentioned is alleviated. This approach is
used in KMahjongg, see the preference for showing removed tiles. With
this we could keep the piece count for each player in a line above or
below the playing field. Only when the preference to show the move list
is enabled we would expand the view to one side, revealing this
information (and laying it over a continuous background, like in
KMahjongg.) Maybe this could even be an action in the toolbar and not a
configuration option (probably a good idea for KMahjongg as well).

Best regards,
Mauricio Piacentini