[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:36:53 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 22:49, Kleag wrote:
> Just to be sure these great features are not removed too quickly, I prefer
> to repeat that KsirK uses KGameIO* AND KGame/KPlayer AND KGameProperties.
> Well, a great part of libkdegames/kgame :-)
Don't be afraid I'm not proposing an immediate removal. I just wanted to get
some input and discussion. Thanks for participating :). Your vote is
counted :).
And in fact I don't feel myself approved to take decisions on removen
particularly that piece of code (KGame/KPlayer) as I didn't even use it.
I based my notes only on my observations.

I just wanted to get some feedback, I repeat :).

> But as I already stated, I agree that some things should be reworked in
> libkdegames. I have to look more precisely to all that, but  I think for
> example at the turn handling algorithm, that is not adapted to KsirK,
> where, even if turn-based, the turns are more complex than the binary
> relation in libkdegames.
If we ever come to discussing this thing closer, perhaps you can give us some
more details on what you want to have? :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.