[Kde-games-devel] State of games

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Sun Aug 13 05:10:11 CEST 2006

> > On Friday 11 August 2006 04:45, Ian Wadham wrote:
> > KSokoban *is* broke, in a way.  I started to play it in KDE 2.

Correction, that was KDE 1 ... ;-)>--- (greybeard) ... I looked on the
back of the package of my old SuSE 6.3 distro ... "New: KDE  1.1.2"
Ah, those were the days ...

> > Is there any way to get those old levels back?  ...
> From: "Dmitry Suzdalev" <dimsuz at gmail.com>
> No Idea here. I played only KDE3 version.

Well, I found them on branches/KDE/1.1/kdegames/ksokoban/levels.
Suddenly I love SVG.

I've tried compiling them in and they tested OK with KDE 4 (good
data never dies).  I'll forward some recommended changes to Dmitry.
It will be good to get those old levels back ... and the kids will love
them too ... even the Tuberling kiddies ...

> > Developers should not just throw away stuff that does not appeal
> > to them but might be enjoyed by others.

And the repository remembers all our sins.

All the best, Ian W.