[Kde-games-devel] State of games

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 12 05:26:46 CEST 2006

> From: "Dmitry Suzdalev" <dimsuz at gmail.com>
> > On Friday 11 August 2006 04:45, Ian Wadham wrote:
> > KSokoban *is* broke, in a way.  I started to play it in KDE 2 ...
> >
> > Is there any way to get those old levels back? ...
> No Idea here. I played only KDE3 version.

I'll have a hunt around sometime.  I still have some KDE 2 CDs
with source code on them, if all else fails ...

> > 2. Developers should not just throw away stuff that does not appeal
> > to them but might be enjoyed by others. This forum (I hope) gives
> > us a way to discuss what to keep and what to throw away.
> >
> I'd add here that another important issue is to get such output
> from actual users.

Absolutely!  But it's not so easy to arrange, though I think you and I are
users [testers :) ] of the KDE games and I would hope that *all* authors
are users [testers] of their own games ... ;-)

All the best, Ian W.