[Kde-games-devel] KGoldrunner initial port completed

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Aug 11 16:47:18 CEST 2006

>> Some of the messages are being cut at the bottom, so apparently
>> KMessageBox is not laying things out correctly.
>
> Strange, are you sure to have an uptodate kdelibs?

Yes, I have. Just to be sure I updated it again today.

> * Update kdelibs from svn and see if it has been fixed
> * If not, try to fix it!
> * If you can not, contact the last person(s) who touched the file and tell
> them your problem
> * If they don't react contact kde-core-devel and tell about your problem.

I believe I know the source of the bug. KMessageBox has not been ported
from q3support yet, and it is using Q3RichTextEdit. Apparently
setFixedSize() is broken in this class on some extreme cases.

I will do some more investigation, and try to contact the owner of the
module to see if it is ok for me to try to port it. Better ask first,
since I could accidentally break all kdeapps in a single commit :)

Regards,
Mauricio