[Kde-games-devel] KReversi rewrite

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Wed Aug 9 21:47:08 CEST 2006

> Actually I think most do. In particular, iirc, kmahjongg requires work.

I have some experience with this type of game, having done one in Flash
(we called it Shaghai). You can see it at

http://www.tabuleiro.com/jogos/shanghai.htm

Instructions are in portuguese, but the top menu has a level selector
and functions to get a hint. The artwork is imho very good, all
vectorial. My wife did it, and I believe she would have no objection
contributing it to kdegames or adapting it to be pixel-based if required.

But to be honest, kmahjongg looks basically playable in KDE4, so a
rewrite is probably overkill. There are some issues with resizing, and
it would be nice to use vectors for graphics. Maybe I could help with
this in the near future, using the experience I am gaining from studying
kgoldrunner's source code.

Best regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro