[Kde-games-devel] KReversi rewrite

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 9 21:31:18 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 09 August 2006 21:02, Jaison Lee wrote:
> > I asked Stephan Kulow about this and he gave me a green light :).
> > Also he said, that original author currently doesn't want to maintain
> > kreversi, so it's okay if i'll take it over and do this rewrite.
>
> While we're on the subject, what /is/ the status of maintainerships in
> kdegames? How many of those need looking after?

Actually I think most do. In particular, iirc, kmahjongg requires work. At
least that's how it was a few months or even years ago, when I last looked at
it, but I think it hasn't really changed yet. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

However fortunately most games are in a working and productive state (except
for maybe a KDE4 port) and thus can live without much efforts, too.

About kpoker, which I am kinda responsible for: I'll take care on this one
myself once I find some time. I hope at least. Have lots of nearly completed
code on my disk already

CU
Andi