[Kde-games-devel] KDE4 and QGraphicsView port of KGoldrunner

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 11:20:42 CEST 2006

Hi!

Well, the patch looks quite good and it works!
Just applied it and all worked.
Couple of no newline warnings, but they are easy to fix.

And I can enlighten you about this warning:
kgoldrunner: WARNING: [void KXMLGUIFactory::addClient(KXMLGUIClient*)]
The following actions are not plugged into the gui (shortcuts will not
work): move_up move_right move_down move_left stop dig_right dig_left

It's issued because these actions aren't added to KMainWindow.
You'll need to call addAction(act) on corresponding KActions in
KGoldRunner::setupActions().

Maybe this solves your shortcut problem, btw...

So what stops you from commiting? ;)
I guess you can do it in one go, no need to split.
Well, it's up to you actually.

Ah, can you also add 'const' keyword to some getters in a couple of
KGr*Dialog classes? While looking through you patch I noticed that
they miss it (getName, getHint, isTrad, etc etc methods).

Thanks!

Regards,
Dmitry.